Adsense Header

Monday, June 20, 2016

Cook from Scratch Delivery Services

If you have a television and watch just a little throughout the week, maybe you've seen commercials for +HelloFresh US and +Blue Apron. Both companies offer a service where they will send you recipes and the ingredients to cook those recipes directly to your door. They are both relatively close in price, $65-$70 for a family of two for approximately three meals a week.

I think this is a neat idea, and maybe I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to ordering my food online and letting it sit on my front porch all day while at work. So, I was wondering if there is anyone who has tried either of these companies and let me know what you think.
  • Is one company better over the other?
  • How easy are the recipes to make?
  • Looking back at your decision to choose the company, would you do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment