Adsense Header

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oreo Snowman Recipe

So over the next few days I'm going to be posting some recipes that may inspire a few ideas for gatherings at your home or as something fun to send to school with your kids for holiday parties. There are a few good ideas like Oreo Snowmen or even a cookie mix as a possible gift for a friend, boss, co-worker, or even your child's teacher. I know I enjoy making food stuff during the holidays at my house, and if it something easy I try and get my little peanut in the kitchen with me to do a little cooking.

So, for the first recipe that I will be posting is an Oreo Snowman recipe that would be a neat idea to send to school with your child or to take with you to work.

Ingredients:

  • 24 white-chocolate-coated Oreo cookies
  • 24 lollipop sticks
  • 24 Mike and Ike small orange candies
  • 1/2 cup canned dark chocolate frosting
  • 1/4 cup canned vanilla frosting

Directions:
  • Insert a lollipop stick into one end of each cookie (You may first need to use a toothpick or small skewer to make a hole).
  • Spoon frostings into separate resealable bags and snip a small corner from each with scissors.
  •  Using dark chocolate frosting, pipe eyes and mouth onto cookies. Pipe a dot of vanilla frosting in center of each cookie and place an orange candy on it. Allow cookies to dry for about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment