Adsense Header

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oven Fried Chicken

So, I was working on my meal ideas for the week, and thought to myself that I hadn't had my Oven Fried Chicken in awhile. This recipe takes maybe about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. This is a simple recipe to make, and the chicken is always moist and tender.

Ingredients:
  •  8 ounces of chicken
  • 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup mayo 
  • 1 tsp minced garlic 
  • paprika to taste 
  • 1 1/2 cups Parmesan herbed panko
  • Cooking spray

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Mix Dijon, mayo, garlic, and paprika together
  3. In a separate bowl add your panko
  4. Dredge chicken through mayo mix, then dip into panko pressing down on each side.
  5. Place chicken on a greased pan and spray tops of prepared chicken with cooking spray
  6. Bake for 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment